VALENTINES YARD VASE COMPETITION – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Hawke’s Brewing Co. and Little Flowers) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must do so via the Hawke’s Brewing Co. and/or Little Flowers Instagram and/or Facebook pages. To enter, entrants must tag their “Valentine” and completed this sentence: “My love for you is like a yard vase, deeper than…” The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Hawke’s Brewing Co. and Little Flowers).
6. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Sydney, Australia.
7. Delivery of prize can only be made in the following areas of the inner city of Sydney:
Abbotsford, Alexandria, Allawah, Annandale, Arncliffe, Artarmon, Ashbury, Ashfield, Auburn, Balmain, Balmain East, Banksia, Barangaroo, Bardwell Park, Bardwell Valley, Beaconsfield, Belfield, Bellevue Hill, Belmore, Bennelong Point, Beverly Hills, Bexley, Birchgrove, Bondi, Bondi Junction, Breakfast Point, Brighton Le Sands, Broadway, Bronte, Burwood, Burwood Heights, Cammeray, Camperdown, Camperdown, Campsie, Canada Bay, Canterbury, Carlton, CBD, Centennial Park, Chatswood, Chippendale, Chiswick, Circular Quay, Clovelly, Concord, Concord West, Coogee, Cremorne, Cremorne Point, Crows Nest, Croydon, Croydon Park, Darling Harbour, Darling Point, Darlinghurst, Darlington, Dawes Point, Denistone, Double Bay, Dover Heights, Drummoyne, Dulwich Hill, Dundas (Not Dundas Valley), Earlwood, East Ryde, East Sydney, Eastwood, Edgecliff, Elizabeth Bay, Enfield, Enmore, Epping, Ermington, Erskineville, Eveleigh, Five Dock, Forest Lodge, Gladesville, Glebe, Glebe Point, Gordon, Granville, Greenwich, Guildford, Guildford West, Haberfield, Harris Park, Haymarket, Holroyd, Homebush, Homebush West, Hunters Hill, Huntleys Cove, Huntleys Point, Hurlstone Park, Hurstville, Kensington, Killara, Kingsford, Kingsgrove, Kirribilli, Kogarah, Kurraba Point, Lakemba, Lane Cove, Lavender Bay, Leichhardt, Lewisham, Lilyfield, Lindfield, Linley Point, Longueville, Macquarie Park, Maroubra, Marrickville, Marsfield, Mascot (not airport) Mays Hill, McMahons Point, Meadowbank, Melrose Park, Merrylands, Merrylands West, Millers Point, Milsons Point, Monterey, Moore Park, Mosman, Naremburn, Neutral Bay, Newington, Newtown, North Bondi, North Parramatta, North Ryde, North Strathfield, North Sydney, Northbridge, Northwood, Oatlands, Paddington, Parramatta, Petersham, Point Piper, Potts Point, Putney, Pymble, Pyrmont, Queens Park, Randwick, Redfern, Rhodes, Riverview, Rockdale, Rodd Point, Rose Bay, Rosebery, Rosehill, Roselands, Roseville, Rozelle, Rushcutters Bay, Russell Lea, Rydalmere, Ryde, Silverwater, South Coogee, South Wentworthville, St Leonards, St Peters, Stanmore, Strathfield, Strathfield South, Strawberry Hills, Summer Hill, Surry Hills, Sydenham, Sydney, Sydney Olympic Park, Tamarama, Tempe, The Rocks, Town Hall, Turrella, Ultimo, Vaucluse, Walsh Bay, Wareemba, Waterloo, Watsons Bay, Waverley, Waverton, Wentworthville, West Ryde, Westmead, Willoughby, Willoughby North, Wolli Creek, Wollstonecraft and Zetland.
8. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
9. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
10. If the promoter is unable to contact the winner or their Valentine on February 14 2018 (to complete delivery of prize) and they have made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then the promoters will award the prize to another valid entrant.
11. Once prize has been confirmed by Hawke’s Lager or Little Flowers, the prize is deemed non-transferable.
12. Prize includes 1 x bunch of Little Flowers, plus 1 x Yard Vase, courtesy of Little Flowers and Hawke’s Lager. Any additional money spent by the winner is the responsibility of the winner.
13. Upon winner’s receipt of prize, the promoter shall not be then liable for any damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize.
14. Promotion commences 12 February 2018. Entries close 6pm 13 February 2018.
15. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
16. The Promoters are: Hawke’s Brewing Co, 5/117-119 Dolphin St, Coogee NSW 2034 ABN 13 615 556 548
Little Flowers, Alexandria ABN 63 606 159 568
17. All entries become the property of the promoter. The promoter may use the entrant's names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
18. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by Hawke’s Brewing Co. and/or Little Flowers, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
19. Entries will be judged at the offices of Hawke’s Brewing Co. on February 13 2018.
20. The winners will be notified on the evening of February 13 2018, in writing, by direct message on Instagram or Facebook.